Native American flautist, Jonah Littlesunday was nominated in 2017 for three categories at the Native American Music Awards (NAMMYs): Flautist of the Year, Best Male Artist, Record of the Year (for the multi-artist compilation ‘One World Many Voices’). Jonah gained international recognition when he performed ‘Expressions of Love’ at Senator John McCain’s funeral.
Jonah is performing for the first time in New England, offering his riveting, soulful, healing music. Concerts and short performances will be offered North of Boston and on Cape Ann.
Schedule of Concerts:
- Thursday, August 15. 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm. Manchester Community Center. 40 Beach St. Manchester-by-the-sea, MA
- Friday, August 16. 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm. Rocky Neck Cultural Center. 6 Wonson St. Gloucester MA
- Saturday, August 17. 5:30 pm – 700 pm. Manchester Community Center. 40 Beach St. Manchester-by-the-sea, MA
- Sunday, August 18. 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm. the Saltonstall Mansion. 187 Lake St. Peabody, MA
Special short performances offered:
- Thursday, August 15. 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm for patients at the Mass General North Cancer Center. Danvers MA.
- Friday, August 16. 11:00 am – 11:30 am for Cape Ann Seniors and Veterans at the Rose Baker Senior Center.
- Saturday, August 17. 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm. Wolf Hollow wolf sanctuary in Ipswich MA.
Go to Eventbrite to learn more about Jonah Littlesunday’s New England performances and for on-line ticket sales.
Questions: Call 978.283.4258 or email: dreamtimewellness.com.