Adults Night Out!
Social interaction is good for our health too – Join us for an all adult night out on our pool deck!
LIVE MUSIC (Brick House will be in the house!)
LIGHT APPS (Finger food because we like to eat)
DRINKS (At our poolside cafe)
DANCING (The night away)
RAFFLES (Because everyone loves free stuff!)
+ MORE! (We might surprise you with some other things, but we’re not telling)
$10 cover per person – collected at the door
Come mingle with members or bring a friend! Open to the public.
Your RSVP is helpful so we can plan for enough food and drink for all – let us know if you’re coming HERE
Barre at the Bar – Summer Series!
Join us for a series of poolside barre classes from 6:00 – 7:00 PM on the outdoor pool deck, followed by a social from 7:00 – 8:00 PM!
LAST CLASS: Thursday, August 16th with Andi + Laura
$20 Per Person, Per Class
Cost includes fee for class, (1) glass of wine or beverage of choice, heavy appetizers, raffle ticket and goody bag!
Open to members + the community – Bring a friend!
Call 978-526-8900 to sign up!
– Class limited to 15 participants
– Participants can purchase additional glasses of wine after glass included in cost of event
– Fee for event charged at time of sign-up
– Cancel up to 48 hours for full refund
$0 fee to join until 8/31/18!
BONUS! NOW – 8/26, JOIN WITH NO FEE AND GET A $25 MAC GIFT CARD! JOINING ONE OF OUR 24-HOUR CLUBS? PAY NO FEE AND GET A $15 MAC GIFT CARD!
Available at all three clubs: Manchester, Gloucester and Rowley
– Offer expires 8/31/18 – Includes sessions to get you started
– Join fee offer valid at all three locations for ages 18+ at MAC Manchester and 14+ at MAC Fitness Locations
Join us in welcoming Lindsey Farrell as our newest Massage Therapist!
Lindsey received her Massage License from Spa Tech Institute in Ipswich, has a B.S in Exercise Science and is an ISSA Certified Personal Trainer. She is also a Membership Consultant here at MAC! Her specialty is strength training, core stability, injury prevention & her training promotes longevity. She is a competitive power lifter and is an example of what hard work, dedication, and consistency can achieve.
Come see Lindsey in the Spa:
WED 3:00 – 7:00 PM
THURS 3:00 – 7:00 PM
FRI 3:00 – 6:00 PM
Check out our menu of spa services HERE
Call us TODAY to book your appointment! 978-526-8900 x259
FIT90: Want to see your BEST BODY in 90 days? Contact Tara for available dates! email@example.com – View more info here.
Sports Performance Institute: SUMMER SPI Schedule – Session 2 is underway and will run through 8/16. There are still spots available in session 2 and session 3 (running 8/20-21).
Strong At Any Age: New session starting – Contact Andi to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s still time to get in on the FUN! View the 2018 brochure and other information HERE
Need a date night? Friday’s are MOVIE NIGHT in Gymazing!
5:30 – 8:00 PM every Friday
$10 per child – ALL AGES!
Pizza and a snack provided
Fun guaranteed (for you and the kids!)
OPEN TO NON-MEMBERS! View more info HERE
BoSoma Dance @ MAC
REGISTER FOR FALL 2018 TODAY! Sign up by 8/15 to guarantee your spot in class!
MANCHESTER ATHLETIC CLUB
DANCE CLASS SCHEDULE
Fall 2018 – Spring 2019
TO REGISTER: Contact MAC Program Registration at 978-526-8900 x257 or email email@example.com
Tiny Tots 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM (ages 3-5) – Limit 10 per class
Level 1/2 Ballet, Tap, Jazz 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM (ages 6-9) – Limit 12 per class
Hip Hop 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM (ages 6-9) – Limit 12 per class
View more information HERE
- Back to school? We have special training rates for students! Check out our pricing HERE
- TRX for college athletes 8:00 AM with Ron
- Weekly MAC BBQ Recipes! Posted weekly on our Facebook page
- Explore our outdoor workout space!
- Back to School Drive! We will be collecting notebooks, pencils, pens, crayons, stickers, and other school supplies until September 5th
- The club will be getting a thorough cleaning on Saturday, August 4th, after 2:00 PM. Please schedule your workout accordingly!
Reblogged this on GoodMorningGloucester.