If you have not yet attended Elaine O’Rourke’s Sound Healing Journey, put it on the top of your to do list for the New Year! This experience is hard to describe, and if you’ve been…you know what we mean. The description is below, but here are a few things we thought you should know before attending!
- There is NO physical yoga involved. That’s right! You just lay down on your yoga mat, listen and hopefully become absorbed into the sound.
- Every one’s experience is different. Some people fall asleep, others feel like they are floating in and out. Some say they could feel the sounds moving through them.
- The sounds works at a deep cellular level which promotes healing. People have had a decrease in aches and pains, reduced anxiety, better sleep. It has helped some to gain insight and clarity.
- You will leave this event feeling extremely relaxed, so don’t plan on doing anything too adventurous for after.
- We offer these events monthly! $30 at the door, $25 when you sign up in advance.
Friday, January 22nd 6:30-8pm – FULL MOON!
Friday, February 26th 6:30-8pm
Friday, March 25th 6:30-8pm – FULL MOON!
Check out our workshop page to sign up in advance and save your space!
Elaine will lead you on a multi-layered journey in Healing Sound which is like no other.
She plays Quartz Crystal and Tibetan singing bowls, gongs, along with other instrumentation.
She utilizes her angelic voice to chant various sounds and mantras to create different affects on the body and mind.
The trance-formative vibrations have the ability to bring you to a deep place of relaxation which helps to promote healing.
Reblogged this on GoodMorningGloucester and commented:
More Cape Ann Wellness News –
Pingback: www.capeannwellness.com Roundup | GoodMorningGloucester