Come and meet people who like feeling strong, healthy, and clear headed. One of the most exciting things about practicing yoga is knowing that you and the people around you sincerely care about their own health and the well-being of those around them. Come and get to know your incredible neighbors at our first Yoga Movie Night!
Friday night (Jan 8) at
Cape Ann Power Yoga from 7-10pm
Above the main entrance of Brown’s Mall
at 186 Main Street, Gloucester
We’ll be watching a movie about the origins of the modern yoga. T.K.V. Krishnamacharya is the grandfather of Vinyasa yoga. Vinyasa yoga includes any practice that links breath and poses, adapting sequences to best serve the students.
- People who don’t do yoga are invited!
- Children, babies, and grandparents are invited!
- Teachers and students from all of Cape Ann’s yoga studios (especially those of you who haven’t been to CAPY yet) are invited!
- This is a BYO refreshments event. If you can bring something simple to share that would be great.
- As our studio is simply a clean room with nothing in it, please bring pillows, camp or beach chairs, blankets, whatever will make you comfortable. If you’re bringing a chair please bring a mat to put underneath it.
- There will be an intermission so that we can stretch our legs and mix and meet some new people
- This is a barefoot party : )
Please email us anytime with any questions at
Reblogged this on GoodMorningGloucester and commented:
More Cape Ann Wellness News –