30 Day Personal Reboot: A gentle approach to naturally cleanse and renew your body and mind
We do not believe it is necessary to impose harsh restrictions and stressful limitations in order to have a successful whole body cleanse.
We make it easy by providing educational resources, shopping lists, journal prompts and basic meal templates. With continuous support through this transformational process, we will be connecting and sharing experiences through our in-person weekly meetings as well as our private Facebook group.
In addition to following clean, satisfying dietary recommendations, daily exercise and mindful eating habits, we will cover the following:
- Learn how our natural detoxification systems work and ways to support them
- Set personal intentions and goals to promote self-growth and consciousness
- Establish mindful practices including yoga, meditation and pranayama (breath work)
- Explore beneficial self-care routines based on Ayurvedic practices
- Develop a personalized daily ritual to support body and mind
- Identify and remove environmental toxins, learning safe and practical alternatives
- Find balance in the world of digital overload
- Clear emotional clutter and stress as you get in touch with your authentic self
- Find balance and sustainability of these lifestyle practices
- There will be an option for a deeper cleanse during the last week of the workshop
For additional support, take advantage and book a one-on-one consultation with Registered Dietitian, Caitlin Graft to delve deeper into your individual health needs and circumstances to create a personalized plan.
Information Session: Thursday, October 12 at 6:00 pm
We will be meeting each Sunday from 4:00 – 5:00 pm for continued support and guidance.
Investment: $149 pre-registration by Oct. 11 and $169 thereafter
*Workshop will not run if minimum enrollment is not met