Thursday’s Nia class at MAGMA on December 20th at 10:15 am will be your chance to move and have fun to holiday music. Not just ordinary holiday music, but some unusual pieces including a Klezmer version of Jingle Bells from the album Oy to the World, and the Christmas Can Can.
Schedule changes for the next few weeks:
- Rose Baker Center is closed on Xmas and New Year’s Eve so no classes.
- Class at MAGMA: Dec 20 at 10:15 AM
- MAGMA is closed the week between Xmas and New Year’s Day so no classes
- MAGMA Classes resume on Jan 4 at 10:15 AM
- Rose Baker Center Classes resume on Jan 7 at 1 PM
MAGMA Building Access:
You may find MAGMA by either entering the building on the Pleasant St. side or via the Main St. entrance. The elevator is accessed by the Main St. door. Walk to the rear of the arcade and take the elevator to 5th floor and walk through the gymnastics space.
What is Nia?
- Martial Arts: Tai Chi, Taekwando & Aikido
- Dance Arts:Jazz, Modern & Interpretive Dance
- Healing Arts:Yoga, Alexander Technique & Feldenkrais Method