Happy Nurse’s Week!
Celebrating family, friends neighbors and colleagues in nursing –
- Nearly 3.4 million registered nurses in the United States constitute our nation’s largest health care profession
- Registered nurses meet the different and emerging health care needs of the American population in a wide range of settings.
- Nurses have been voted the most trusted profession in America in Gallup’s annual survey, ranking professions for their honesty and ethics
- 81% of Americans believe nurses’ honesty and ethical standards are either “high” or “very high.”
- It is the 11th time nurses have been voted the most trusted profession.
Special Offering for Nurses at Dreamtime Wellness™ – ‘Giving Back’ to Those That Give So Much.
During Nurse’s Week – FOB Nurses SAVE MORE. Mention this post and SAVE $30 off any Reiki or Hypnosis Session, Reiki Training or Gift Certificate Purchased During Nurses Week. Gift yourself or give a nurse you know a gift of relaxation! Email for details – firstname.lastname@example.org
Share Your Nursing Story and Enter a Raffle for a FREE Reiki Session – Share your nursing story in the comments here on on Dreamtime Wellness FB page and enter into the raffle. Drawing to be health 5/13.
CEU Lecture for Nurses – Thursday. May 19th at Hathorne Hill. Danvers MA. Introduction to Reiki Ryoho: Japanese Healing Method/Art in Mainstream Healthcare. $5.00 Donation to Danvers Kiwanis. Pre-Approved 1.o Ceu for Nurses, Case Managers and Social Workers. To Register – Call or Email PamelaWall, Marketing Director at Hathor Hill. Registration begins at 4:45 pm with an interactive and informative lecture from 5:30 – 6:30 pm.
Celebrate the Nurses in Your Life!