For the next two weeks we will be supporting Cape Ann Angles! Please feel free to help us support our local high school students. Grab a tag off the tree and purchase the gift card in need or give us the cash and we’ll go shopping for you. Let’s support our community!
Wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy Holiday!
Unfortunately, the holidays are not always a joyful time for everyone. According to one survey by the American Psychological Association (APA), people may experience mixed emotions and increased stress during the holidays.
- Positive Emotions at the Holidays: Happiness, Love, Connectedness, Higher Energy
- Negative Emotions at the Holidays: Fatigue, Stress, Irritability, Sadness, Feeling Isolated
Increased Stressors at the Holidays May Include:
- Overstretched for time/money
- Pressures of gift giving and family gatherings
- Staying on a (healthy eating plan)
56% reported they experience the most stress at work.
Social Isolation Can Add to Holiday Blues.