Join Ayurveda Wellness Healing, LLC, and Four Directions Integrative Health in a guided, at-home, 3-day Winter Cleanse.
January 12 – 15, 2020
Winter is a great time of year for a cleanse. This is not just a cleanse, but one that also helps to rejuvenate the body and mind.
Seasonal cleansing rids our bodies of all sorts of toxins, pollutants, harsh chemicals, pesticides, and any other Ama (toxic residue) that our physical body has accumulated over the holiday period. Cleanses will help to purify and tone the internal organs, cells, and tissues of the body, flushing out impurities that aren’t serving us.
* Have you been feeling more sluggish and tired lately
* Is your energy level just not what it used to be
* After you eat, all you want to do is take a nap
* Is your thinking as clear and sharp as you’d like
* Do you have a heavy coating on your tongue
* Do you have foul body, breath and/or stool odor
* Are you experiencing indigestion and excessive flatulence
* Do you have body aches
* Is your mind foggy
An Ayurvedic cleanse focuses on resetting the digestive fire, allowing it to rest and strengthen. The detoxifying nature also supports the body’s own natural mechanisms to remove built up toxins from the body. It’s a bit like cleaning out the pipes when the drain gets clogged, or hopefully even before the drain gets clogged.
Included in cleanse:
Oil and Tridoshic Body Scrub
Email and/or phone support
30-minute follow up Ayurveda Consultation by phone
Click on the link to learn more:
Early Bird sign up by 1/4/20
Blessings in health,
Wyndee, Kim and Lynn
Reblogged this on Good Morning Gloucester.