Hypnotherapy; Make Positive Changes Easier. Part of the Common Crow Natural Market ‘Wellness Wednesday’ Series. Wednesday. January 24th. 6 – 7 pm. At Tree Top Yoga, 3A Pond Rd. Gloucester MA
Free, but Advance Registration Recommended to guarantee your space. To Register Contact – Common Crow Natural Market at 978-283-1665. For More Information About Hypnosis Contact – 978-283-4258 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resolve to Make Change in this New Year. The new year often brings renewed commitment to make positive lifestyle changes. Hypnotherapy and the use of self-hypnosis can help make it easier to get motivated to make changes, and then make it easier to also stick with the changes.
In this lecture you will learn – About the natural state of hypnosis, hypnotizability, and what to expect in a session. Case studies and evidence-based research will be presented. Questions answered.
How Can Hypnosis Help? What are Your Goals?
In my practice, these are just some of the conditions and issues my clients have sought hypnosis for:
- Behavioral Changes – Stop Smoking, Reduce Weight, Exercise More, Eat Healthier
- Personal Growth – More Time For Self, Change Jobs, Learn a New Skill or Language
- Overcome Fears – Flying, Public Speaking, Test Taking, Stage Performance
- Improve Athletic Performance – Golf, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Tennis
- Health Improvement – Stress and Pain Management, Better Blood Pressure
- Adjunct to Medical Care – Hot flashes, Asthma, Itching, IBS, Prepare for Surgery
Join me for this fun, informative, interactive and relaxing lecture. Everyone that wishes to will have a chance to enjoy relaxation techniques during the presentation. Space is limited. Reserve today!